For the purposes of this Policy, “Individual” refers to the person whose Data (as defined in Section 2 below) is shared with or collected by the 360G&W. “You” or “Your” refers to the Individual or, If the reader of this Policy is not the Individual, then “You” or “Your” refers to the person (“Representative”) who is acting on behalf of an Individual for whom said Representative is legally authorized to act, as a parent of a minor child; legal guardian, custodian or conservator; personal representative; power of attorney; or other person or entity legally authorized to share Data, and to authorize 360G&W to collect such Information from third parties designated by the Representative, or through 360G&W’s website and/or through the use of the App.
2. Types of Data We Collect (the “Data”)
• "Personal Information" means information:
(i) Relating to the Individual’s past, present or future physical or mental health or condition, or the provision of or payment for physical or mental health care to the Individual; and/or
(ii) That identifies the Individual or for which there is a reasonable basis to believe it can be used to identify the Individual. Examples of common identifiers include, but are not limited to, name; date of birth; home address; work address; telephone numbers (land line and/or cell phone); e-mail address; a screen or user name, and any other substantially similar identifier that permits direct contact with a person online; a photograph, video, or audio file with the Individual’s image or voice; and geolocation information sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town.
• Information Provided to or Monitored by 360G&W. We may collect information directly from You, as well as from medical professionals and other persons or entities authorized to provide such Information to us, or through Your use or the Individual’s use of the 360G&W’s Site.
• Information Collected via Technology. To make our Site more useful to You, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect and store information from the Individual, the Representative, or other persons or entities authorized to provide such information to us, including browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer or other electronic device when the Internet is used, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for a visit to the Site.
3. Use of the Data
a. General Use. In general, the Data described in Section 2 is used to provide the 360G&W’s services, and / or to improve our delivery of those services, which are intended to contribute to the health and well-being of the Individual. Unless you object or request that only a limited amount or type of information be shared, we may use all or any part of the Data in any or all of the following ways:
To recommend and provide specific services that we offer regarding nutrition, fitness, beauty, and mental clarity (incorporating relaxation and rejuvenation tactics, and identifying and managing stressful events and triggers);
With the help of an Advisory Board (made up of non-paid professionals with expertise in diverse medical and non-medical specialties), to identify potential needs that are beyond the scope of the services we offer, and to make recommendations to You regarding professionals who may be able to address those needs;
To share with any medical professionals who have referred You to us;
Upon Your written request, to share with any person or entity you designate;
Upon Your written request, to share with You any Data that we have collected;
To provide improved administration of our Site;
To improve the quality of experience when You interact with our Site; and
To respond to Your inquiries, or to solicit Your feedback.
b. Creation of Anonymous Data. In addition to uses described in subsection a. above, we may create “Anonymous Data” records from the information that You provide or that we collect, by excluding the portion of the Personal Information that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may provide this Anonymous Information to third-party companies that may want to advertise their services on our Site. We may also use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our services and improve Site navigation. We may combine Anonymous Data related to multiple users of the Site, and reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose (including, but not limited to, analytical and marketing purposes), and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
4. Disclosure of Data. We only disclose the Data, including the Personal Information (as defined in Section 2 above), in the manner described In Section 3, and as described below:
a. Third Party Service Providers. We may share the Data with third party service providers to: support the services that we offer through our Site and our App; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to 360G&W necessary to our operations. These third party service providers are required not to use any of the Data for any purpose other than to provide the services requested by us.
6. Security of Your Data. We are committed to protecting the security of the Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect Your Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. While we use reasonable commercial efforts to protect the Data, no technology, data transmission or system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
8. Revocation of Consent. Except as set forth in Section 4.c of this Policy, you may revoke Your consent to the 360G&W’s collection, use, disclosure or retention of the Data, and require the 360G&W to delete the Data, at any time by providing written notice to the 360G&W at the physical or e-mail address set forth at the beginning of this Policy. Any such revocation will only be effective with respect to 360G&W actions taken after the 360G&W receives the revocation, and the revocation will not create any liability on the part of the 360G&W under any federal or state law or regulation for any activities or actions taken prior to the receipt of the revocation.